The term 'Batchelor Sharp' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose address is 379-381 Two Mile Hill Rd, Bristol BS15 1AD. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information given on this website is for your general information only and use and is not in any way intended to address your particular requirements. It does not in any way constitute specific advice or a recommendation by us and it is not intended to be used or relied upon by you as users of this site in making (or deciding not to make) any specific decision, or taking (or deciding not to take) any specific course of action. If in doubt appropriate advice specific to your requirements should be obtained.
- Neither ourselves nor any data providers or contributors to this site shall have any liability (whether in contract or in tort) for any losses, costs, damages or expenses arising from or relating to the use of (or inability to use) any content to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or limited by law. Although all reasonable steps are taken to prevent the same, we make no warranty that the site is free from any computer infection or virus or anything else of a contaminating or destructive nature.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.